Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Updates and a Brief Hiatus

Stay angry, my friends!

A quick rundown of a lot of things that are going on in the coming months.

First, I’m taking a vacation. Not a real vacation. My oldest son is going to Scout camp, and I’ve been asked to be a parent volunteer. I’ve camped before, and I’m not bad at it, but I definitely don’t like it.

My idea of roughing it is no day spa.

This means I’m out for a week. Starting Thursday, July 4th, you’ll likely still see tweets from me if you follow my twitter but they’re mostly auto-tweets I set up ahead of time for this vacation.

Yes, even the funny ones.

Next up is the release of COMPANY OF THE DAMNED. The final version is with the copy editor now, and we have a tentative completion date for this month. That means if all goes well, I can hand it to my publisher and have a tentative release date either late August or early September. That means you should probably buy TEARS OF HEAVEN and HELL BECOMES HER now so you can be all caught up!

Company of the Damned? Yes, I'm interested.
Once I have a tentative release date, all the fun stuff starts for that book. Stay tuned for the cover release—it is SPECTACULAR.

If you run out of things to read, there's always THE CLOCKWORK DETECTIVE.

Speaking of which, I'm working with a wonderful artist on a piece of art that we will also be turning into some sweet, sweet swag available in August. So fans of Aubrey, Kerrigan or Nessus, you'll have a chance to own a picture of them!

The Riverside library reading was a smashing success, so I’m definitely going to do more of that stuff. Right now, I’ve lined up to attend the Book Fiend Readers Fest in Connecticut. This will happen November 9th, and YEP, I'm flying out to the east coast thingy . . . provided I'm not detained by ICE agents.

As soon as Facebook sorts out all their issues, I’ll create an event with details on my author page which will give you updates and reminders and such.

So that leaves September pretty open, but I’m working with some marketing people to make things happen. Hopefully, by the time I’m back from my little vacation, I’ll have more things lined up to share with people.

I’m also taking requests for conventions, places to do readings, etc. I’m not picky and I’m not proud.

If you’re people who know people, tell me in the comments and we’ll make something happen!

2 comments:

  1. Wizard World Nola! Or really any reading in Nola. It'd be fantastic to meet you!

    ReplyDelete