Thursday, March 16, 2017

In Which I Ruin Someone's Day

Demons.  Amiright!?
Burning flaming hellfire!

I just spoiled a reader.

Not just any reader either, but a very dear friend who has supported me from way, way back in high school.

I didn’t mean to do it.  I was just trying to share what I thought was a bitchin’, awesome, badass bit of dialogue.  But there it is and it can’t be taken back.  I apologized, removed the offending tweet and post and hoped that the 20-off minutes the spoiler was up didn’t ruin anyone else’s day.

If it did, I am so, so very sorry.

We definitely learn from our biggest mistakes.  They embarrass the hell right out of us, and we set out to not repeat them again.

Or maybe that’s just me.

Damn, damn, damn.


Sorry again Tish.  I’ll make it up to you (and everyone else) in the third book.  I’m about 25,000 words into it, with the goal of hitting 70,000 pretty quickly.  I hope that provides some compensation for this egregious error in judgement!

No comments:

Post a Comment