Thursday, January 12, 2017

That's All Folks!

Sums it up nicely.
Well, hell.

You do not want to ask to borrow my phone.  Tuesday, while standing in the bathroom, I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check a message, lost control of my ability to hold things, and promptly dropped it into the toilet bowl.

SPLASH!

It was a clean bowl, so I had that going for me.  My thought process, moving at less than a snail’s pace, went like this:

Damn.

Don’t go in, it’s gone.

Just let it go.

That's a toilet!

I have to go in, it won’t flush down.

Arrrghhh, I’m going in!

Lil is going to kill me for ruining this phone!


The phone is sitting in a Ziplock back filled with rice.  I think I may have saved it, and yet, there’s a very large part of me that wishes I hadn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment