Thursday, December 10, 2015

Hang Out with Me!

Things are moving fast, especially with the upcoming holidays, so here’s hoping I can keep everything together.

First, in case you weren’t aware, there’s the author signing coming up in one week (Thursday, December 17th from 6pm to 9pm PST) at A Shop Called Quest.  There will be paperback copies of TEARS OF HEAVEN and HELL BECOMES HER, and I’ll gladly scribble a few words to you!



Next, I’m going to be interviewed on Blab.  It’s like a TV interview, only its live and it’s on the internet, and apparently there’s a degree of audience interaction.  That will also happen on Thursday, December 17th at 4pm PST.  Here’s the link for that.


After that, I drive with my middle son to Las Vegas where I pick up my parents and fly out to Michigan to see my brother receive his doctorate in history.  Jamie (said brother) helps me out from time to time with my history, Latin translations, and a few ideas that I bounce off him.  Tristan will be going on his first ever plane ride.  He’s a little nervous about that, but I’m sure with a Kindle in his lap, he’ll be happy enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment