Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Did You Vote Yet?



. . . spelled backwards is !woW

I’m working on other posts about the usual things, but first to pressing matters:

Today is the last day to vote for my book, Tears of Heaven on the Critters Writers Workshop poll. Tears of Heaven is currently #1, and would love to stay there, but needs your support to finish strong.  First, of course, is the important VOTE.

Every vote counts, so vote early and vote often.

Second, and equally important, is to SHARE this information with others who might be interested.  I’m sharing with you, my wonderful fans, and if you would share with your fans, friends, family and local pets, and ask them to SHARE also, Tears of Heaven should have no problems maintaining its status.

Now, onto the really important stuff.  Thank you!  The poll engaged and energized me, and showed me just how much support I have.  It was so great to see so many people respond quickly and positively.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment