Friday, May 30, 2014

Just Sign Here


Totally worth it.

“How do I get an autograph of your book?”

I’d like to claim that this question comes up hundreds of times a day from all over the world.  In fact, for our purposes today, that’s going to be my claim.

Hundreds of times a day.

All over the world.

Until yesterday, I didn’t have a solution, as Tears of Heaven is still in ebook format.  (I need to sell another 150 digital copies for it to go to print.  Any wealthy or semi-wealthy sponsors out there?)  Until yesterday, I also didn’t have a Twitter account (@RobRoyMcCandles).

But yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away.  Now, I have both.

The solution is Authorgraph.com.  At least for the time being.  You can go there directly, and buy Tears of Heaven and request an autograph and personal inscription from me.  You'll actually purchase the book through Amazon, but I understand the They’ll send you the book and the inscription, yours forever.  Or until the Singularity.

So, there you have it.  The answer to all yours questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment