Friday, January 17, 2020

Clean Shirt, Clean Shoes

And I don't know where I am goin' to!

Stay tuned for some interesting news regarding the many and various projects coming out this year, and events that I’m going to be attending. 2020 is shaping up to be pretty spectacular.

Speaking of events, I’m super-duper excited by the purchase I just made from SteamEraProduction. Appropriately, they're located in the UK! I'll use this for steampunk/Victorian-themed conventions, readings, and whatnot (see picture). I’ve had my eye on this outfit for some time, and finally saved up to make the purchase. It’s on its way, and I’m pretty stoked. It fits right into THE CLOCKWORK DETECTIVE styling.

I’m still on the fence about a hat. Hats are part-and-parcel with the steampunk aesthetic. The problem is that I’ve never been a hat guy. Only in extreme camping cases, or when I have girlfriend/wife hair but have to run to the store will I even consider a hat.

Perhaps some round, wire-rim sunglasses will be acceptable?

What’s your favorite costume?
Past, present, or future?
Tell me on the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment