Thursday, December 19, 2019

Happy Holidays 2019

Date Night.

Seasons greetings to all friends and family!

This was a particularly glorious year, what with all the new book covers, the new books, and the new opportunities. It feels like, for the first time, I might actually have a shot at this whole “author” thing.

Funny story—I tease my boys about everything. I especially highlight when they’re doing good things at school, music lessons, sports, etc. My middle son received some very high marks from his Spanish teacher on his language comprehension and vocabulary, and I started to tease him when he shut me down:

Me: You’re “learning”!?  Learning is NOT allowed in this house. Especially not language!
9yo: That’s not true at all, because you’re an author. You love language!

He may have sat in on one too many of my debate practices! Done in by my own son!

The year may be ending, but the opportunities never stop. This is a little preview for an offer we’ll be making at the start of next year. I have an uncounted (not uncountable, just currently uncounted) number of back issues of the first two Del books: TEARS OF HEAVEN and HELL BECOMES HER. The story is all the same, but the covers are different. I’d like to clean these out, so I’m only dealing with the current versions.

I'm not sure what the offer is going to be, but it should be pretty good.

All that is to say, STAY-TUNED for a unique offer for the new year. The best way to do so is to join my monthly newsletter, where we share this information first, but you can also roll the dice and hope that I remember to update my blog!

What exciting thing do you have coming up? Tell me in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment