Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Company of the Damned - Available Today!

Ever have one of those days?

It’s good.  It’s better than good. It feels absolutely great to have my first trilogy on the books. COMPANY OF THE DAMNED released last Friday, and the Kindle version is now available.

The print version will be along directly.

The audio version of TEARS OF HEAVEN is coming along nicely. The voice actor is doing an impressive job, and I can’t wait to see/hear the final version.

I’ve started work on a new Aubrey Hartmann steampunk book, but one of the characters from Del’s world keeps showing up in my head with story ideas.  I’d heard other authors complain about this kind of thing, and I handwaved it off, and yet, here I am. If only an entire manuscript would come along with it.

In other news, I’m feeling better. I’ll have to post up about the camping trip with the Scouts last weekend. That was a . . . interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment