Wednesday, April 3, 2019

The Clockwork Detective - Release Date May 7th, 2019

Bigger than life and reporting for your library!

Here’s all the news that’s fit to print (and a day late, because I was recovering from the flu).

Audrey Hartmann’s debut novel THE CLOCKWORK DETECTIVE the first in THE CONSTABLE OF AQUALINNE series will release Tuesday, May 7th, 2019.

Oh, but there’s more! You don’t have to wait AND you can save some of that hard green stuff you work for. Here are the details from my publisher:

***PRE-ORDER SALE $4.99***
Regular price $7.99 as of release on 5/7/19


I have a soft spot for steampunk - for many reasons. R.A. McCandless has hit a home-run with this intriguing, fresh and fascinating look into a fantasy steampunk world. His MC, Aubrey Hartmann, is one of my favorite characters.

You can now pre-order this fun adventure at Amazon and soon at other retailers. I'll update this with the new links as I get them.

I’ve got mine! Did you get yours? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment