Saturday, September 16, 2017

Situation Normal . . .

Need some fast movers?
Sometimes, a SNAFU occurs and results in a FUBAR.  That was my Friday.

Due to circumstances outside of my control, the release of Hell Becomes Her has been delayed.  I apologize to anyone who tried to make a purchase on Friday for the second book.  I’m as disappointed as you are.  I heard from a few of you over the weekend, and I am truly sorry that I couldn’t offer more.

This is a “bad news” and “good news” situation.

The bad news: I’m uncertain when Hell Becomes Her will actually release.  The delay could be as short as a few days, or as much as a week.  Hopefully, somewhere inside those two timeframes.

The good news: The delay shouldn’t (fingers and toes crossed) be more than a week. This time next weekend, you should be able to purchase the book and curl up with it.

Again, I apologize for the delay.  I only found out about it 24 hours ago, and wasn’t in much of a position to get this news out.


Thank you so much for your continued support and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment