Thursday, November 12, 2015

One Week - Hell Becomes Her

It's been one week since you looked at me
Cocked your head to the side and said, "I'm angry."
Five days since you laughed at me saying,
"Get back together come back and see me."
Three days since the living room
I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
Yesterday you'd forgiven me
But it'll still be two days 'til I say I'm sorry
One Week” Barenaked Ladies

One week.

One week to glory.  One week to failure.  One week to nail-biting angst.
She's gonna need a bigger sword.

Ultimately, it’s one week to the kick-off of another intense, near-constant effort of marketing and promotion that is heartbreaking, enjoyable, and heavy lifting effort for Hell Becomes Her.

The cover is revealed.  The pre-orders are growing.  The ARCs are out and being reviewed.  There’s really not much more to be done, except line up the near relentless, bringes of tweets, blog posts, and start the process of begging readers to buy the book.

You, also, can buy the book.  You’re exactly who the book is for.


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment