Monday, December 30, 2013

Addled By Books - Spotlight and Interview

Thank you to Brandee at Addled By Books for this lovely spotlight and interview!

Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?

Most of my background is still considered classified, which is a shame. Some of the stories are really funny. But, I can tell you that I was born under a wandering star that led me to a degree in Communication and English with an emphasis on creative writing. I’ve always been a sucker the fantastical and the paranormal, and that figures prominently into what I read and what I write.

I try to deal with real characters in a real world with real danger, but add the elements of the fantastic or the supernatural. It’s our world, but better.

Read more by clicking this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment