Monday, February 6, 2017

Sick of Being Sick

The most comfortable ever.
Pneumonia isn’t fun.

That’s pretty much all I can come up with.

I’ve been living my life in four hour increments, because that’s when I have to, or get to, take the various medications I’ve been prescribed.  I’m pretty certain this is as sick as I’ve ever been.  I did that year with Crohn’s before they realized it was Crohn’s and had to have surgery, but at least with that I didn’t have chest pains, and congestion and morning coughing jags that lasted fifteen to twenty minutes.

I don't know if honey is a miracle cure, but everyone has counseled honey, including my doctors.  I was already using it ease my cough and sore throat, but it was fascinating to have doctors and nurses suggesting it.


I’m pretty tired.  I’m also tired of being tired.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you're sick. Wishing you better health soon. And, yes, honey does help. I take it with lemon or lime.

    ReplyDelete