Friday, August 21, 2015

Cover Release - Postponed

It happens to everyone, right!?
Bumps in the road.  Fallen trees.  A mudslide.

Life throws you little obstacles from time to time, and they’re (mostly) no one’s fault (thanks Obama!).

So here’s mine (and possibly yours)—I’d thought that the cover for Hell Becomes Her would be releasing in less than 24 hours.  I was wrong.

It’s not a big delay, but my publisher and my cover artist and I were all working frantically to make certain everything came out correct.  Covers are important things, after all.  At a minimum, they should not make you want to pass a book by.

I received and approved the final draft version of the cover yesterday, but neither my publisher nor my cover artist work in a bubble.  They have a hundred-thousand (give or take) projects and errands and life hacks that have to be accomplished, and Hell Becomes Her is just one of the many squeaky wheels in that list.

So the short answer is: no cover release tomorrow.

The longer answer is: soon.  Very, very soon.


The management would like to apologize for any inconvenience, but they don’t know how to apologize, so just stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment