Friday, July 26, 2013

TV Party Tonight!

I’m working hard today, even though it’s Friday.  But I’m in quite a good mood.  Quite!  “Tears of Heaven” is moving apace (industry pace, that is), and I’ve started working on cover art (fingers crossed!).

In other news, the second book in my fantasy series, “Flesh of Legends” is actually starting to shape up.  I don’t get as much time to work on this since the book contract, but it is progressing however slow.

Finally, this just in: please click through this link to Amazon and buy this little dude’s book: Gage's New Friend.  He wrote it (I believe with his mother’s help) so that he can get a diabetic alert dog.  I think that’s a pretty worthwhile cause, and the book is a decent trade for your $5 or $10.


Be of good cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment