Thursday, July 28, 2016

Going Back to Cali

If I don't move, no one will notice me.
It does not feel good to be back. In the Pacific Northwest, our hottest day was 85F (29C). We descended back to Southern California and enjoyed temperatures well over 100F (38C). Yesterday was close to 105F (40C), and they issued a power use warning. Today and tomorrow are more of the same.  We’re supposed to get some relief starting this weekend, where temperatures will “cool” to the mid-90s (35C).

Also, I haven’t seen Star Trek: Into Darkness yet, so no spoilers.


I’m looking at you, Audrey!

Finally, yesterday, on my way out of the driveway, I tore through the sidewall and the rim of my right rear tire.  The rim is shot, so not only will I have to replace the tire, but I’ll have to get a new rim as well.

It’s turning out to be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week.

No comments:

Post a Comment