Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Everyone Likes the Airships!

Oh yeah.

A friend of mine wrote a delightful review of The Clockwork Detective. I suspect I may have to write a second book.

I really enjoyed reading this book. The story moved at a good pace, characters and their actions made sense, and before the end of the first page, I felt immersed in the setting. It is definitely not the kind of book you pick up when you have just a few minutes to kill because you'll probably end up negotiating how much time you actually have before you absolutely need to do the thing. I can't wait to join Constable Hartman on her next adventure.

Thanks Chris!

 A quick reminder that Company of the Damned will release this Friday, August 16th. I’ll be off camping, but if you don’t hear from me on Monday, it’s because you guys all bought so many copies that I decided to retire from this life of crime!


No comments:

Post a Comment