Wednesday, August 28, 2019

2019 The Numbers - Revised


If this is wrong, I don't wanna be right!
This time it wasn’t me who was wrong.

Really, it wasn’t anyone.  It was just an oversight in the reporting.

A few days ago, I provided you an update on the sales for THE CLOCKWORK DETECTIVE. The numbers were good.  Very, very good.

Turns out, the numbers were even better than that. I’m still not in Stephen King/JK Rowling territory. I’m not even in S. Andrew Swann territory, but over the past six years I’ve seen some real improvement in the number of sales from quarter-to-quarter.

So, it’s sweeter than sweet to report the revised sales numbers for the first three months of release:

Quarter
Books Sold
Running Total
2 Quarter 2019
115
115

Eleven books isn’t that much more, but it will pay for some new D&D dice I’ve been eyeing recently! It is also as close to double the sales I saw in the first year for TEARS OF HEAVEN. I will always love my first book, just like any parent loves their children, but it's nice to see my steampunk novel doing so well.

If you’re still reading this, thank you. You’re very much the reason that all my books do any business whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment