Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Newsletters and New Covers

Why yes, I have a newsletter. You can have one too!

Johnathon, my super-awesome urban fantasy publisher, let me know today that if all goes well, the new cover art should be available Friday or Saturday. These things aren't a precise science, even after you push the "Go" button, but unless life gets in the way, the new covers will be available next week:




I don't have a definite date on COMPANY OF THE DAMNED, but soon. So, we'll tease the new cover TOMORROW!

Also, you probably didn’t know that I have a newsletter, but I do.

It’s very cool.

All the coolest people are talking about it and they’re saying the coolest things.

I paid good money for a reputable newsletter emailing service, so that you can get updates on the latest and greatest projects, insights into the workings behind the scenes, and announcements on events like book signings and conference attendance. There are also advance sneak peaks and opportunities for new and exciting stuff that won’t go out to the general public for days or weeks.

I don’t spam.


No comments:

Post a Comment