Friday, July 31, 2020

Interview with Lunatics and Monsters - Available August 4, 2020

This is fun!

My friend, Roe Bushey, asked me to do an interview earlier this year, and we knocked it out, and then I promptly forgot all about it.

I can’t even remember what we talked about. I mean, I know it was writing and publishing and stuff, but I don’t recall the specifics.

My notes say that we did it in early May, which would have been very close to the beginning of the lockdown. It’s not that I do so many of them that I can’t tell them apart. I have done quite a few, more than I ever thought I would. It was just so close to the start of the lockdown/quarantine in California, and then all the nonsense that has since followed, that it’s driven it straight out of

The podcast with you will be posted next week, Tuesday, August 4th. I’ll have an update then with the link. In the meantime, you can check out Roe’s other installments here.


No comments:

Post a Comment